Thursday, December 16, 2010

Swashbuckling Pirates!


I bet you never thought you would hear the word pirates on this blog. And I never thought I would be making a pirate cookie. But my sister wanted these special for her birthday and so I delivered them. I guess I should mention this was another recipe from the new cookbook I have. My sister was looking thru the book, saw the pirate cookies and wanted them. She was so excited when they turned out as good as they did. Of course they were not too nice looking to eat. And when we did eat them we were pleasantly satisfied. So soft and moist. And the decorating gave me some more practice in that area. I just followed the pictures as best as I could. Surprisingly I did not need any fancy gadgets or piping bags. Everything I needed could be found in the baking section at any local grocery store. This was another success and I was happy to make my sister happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment