Thursday, December 16, 2010

****First Paid Bake Job***


Horary!!! This is a moment to remember. This is the first cheesecake I made for a client and was paid for. I am so proud that I told everyone I know. I was asked by a friend at work if I could make a cheesecake for her friend's birthday. I immediately said yes without even thinking about making any money. But my friend was interested in my delicious cheesecake and interested in paying me for it. I was so excited to do this. So excited that I wanted to take it to the next level. I wanted to make it look professional and perfect. My friend requested a plain cheesecake with a brownies crust. I used my good old faithful recipe and the brownie crust I made before. I even bought a cake carrier from the store. I made my own chocolate shards and decorated the top of the cake. This is my best work yet and I am so proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment