Friday, December 17, 2010

Sugar Cookies



These are the first cookies I pressed out of my brand new cookie press. It was really exciting to see the design come out of the press. It took me a couple of attempts to get the hang of it, but after two mistakes I started getting flowers out one by one. My cookies looked similar to the ones on the box. I say similar because my cookies puffed up and were fatter than they should have been. This led to the design getting lost in the fluff, but oh well they tasted good. I even tried to decorate one with frosting to make the design pop. This was a failed attempt of course because the black frosting pout a damper on mood of the cookie. But black was all that I had. Despite everything my little sister was excited to eat them, although she had to run and left a real pile of them as you can see. I'm sure they will get eaten later tonight. They always do. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment