Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chocolate Espresso Cheesecake


Ok guys. I know, I know. Its another cheesecake. But hey, people love them and I can't seem to resist making them. This was yet another recipe from my new cookbook. Which I feel the need to say at this time has a section devoted to cheesecakes. This is why I continue to get enticed into making them. This one caught my attention because instead of a regular graham cracker crust it has a brownie crust. And not just crushed up brownies, but an actually thick, fudgey brownie layer. Its such a great idea that I'm jealous that I didn't think of it. Not to brag, but hey this is my blog, the recipe came out wonderfully. It was everything the other cheesecakes were and more. The brownie stayed moist and fudgey and added so much decadence to the dessert. I loved it and so did my friends and family. Who continue to "motivate" me to make desserts. I'm still not sure whose benefit they are working for but hey everyone wins with cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment