Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 9 continued

Today was a great day. I found a number of scholarships that I can benefit from. I went through the list I received from the financial advisor and its seems promising. Although much more "work" then the other "games" I have been playing I am on the mission to get this done. Remember the more scholarships I get the less loans will be needed. Aside from this bright news I logged onto scholarship points again only to sign up for two more point sites that I have yet to get codes for. But not to worry I should receive an email any day now. Lets see if this happens. Time is ticking for that March 14th drawing. I can almost taste the $10,000 scholarship and see the email with my name listed as the BIG winner. But that's enough dreaming for now, its time to get some homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment