Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 11, 12, 13 and 14

Finally got a response from my financial aid advisor. The conversation seemed a little one side towards student loans rather than anything else. I believe the exact phrase was "go ahead and send in those loan applications and I will get started on them." No thank you. I'm still on my mission. So I asked her about anything else that could contribute to my award letter. Her response included scholarships. Yea I know I have been looking for them I said. Its tough out here. I kept pressuring her for more assistance but it seems all she can offer are loans. I'm starting to look at the reality that this may not happen for me the way I wanted. Loans may be in my future. And another special suprise from my advisor was that they are not offerring the cheapest room anymore. I will be stuck choosing the 3 person room for more money. This is starting to get ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment