Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


So I was on Facebook and I saw this recipe on the delectable Curtis Stone's page. He is such a handsome Aussie Chef. I had been wanting to make peanut butter cookies and these included chocolate so how could you go wrong. It was a simple cookie recipe and I made them very fast. The cookies came out soft and chewy just like I like them. My family and friend devoured them. Aside from the ones my mom gave to the new neighbor. They were so good I made them a second time and took some to work for a friend of mine who loves peanut butter cookies. He of course loved them as well. They were so good that when I left some on a friend's desk who missed work that day he returned to find one missing. My friend's just couldn't resist. Hehe. This was a sure fire hit. Thank you Curtis. At least I can still put my trust in someone.(NOT INA)

No comments:

Post a Comment